ERPs best hope for demonstrating value is as a sort of battering ram for improving the way your company takes a customer order and processes that into an invoice and revenue otherwise known as the order fulfillment process. That is why ERP is often referred to as back-office software. It doesn't handle the up-front selling process.
ERP takes a customer order and provides a software road map for automating the different steps along the path to fulfilling the order. When a customer service representative enters a customer order into an ERP system, he has all the information necessary to complete the order.
- Ease of use — The system of ERP is very user friendly. With the correct amount of training, it becomes easy for the employees to use the system.
- Best business practices — The ERP system helps companies to do away with the erroneous ways of carrying out the different business functions and introduces business best practices. This further helps to provide better control and introduces standardized ways to execute business processes.
- Ready-made elucidation — Most of the problems get resolved as the vendors who develop ERP software packages, take the best ideas from all their customers and incorporate them into their products.
- Customization — ERP Systems are already developed to suit the general businesses. But as every company has a slightly different way of operating, only minor changes may be needed to customize the system to suit the company’s particular business requirements.
- Integrated Information System – As all the departments and the functions in the organization are integrated and linked to one single database, data needs to be entered only once into the system. It can then, be accessed by different departments according to their needs.
- Easy enterprise wide Information Sharing – Once the information is entered into the single database, everyone in the organization has access to the information and sees the same computer screen.
- Enhanced customer satisfaction - With the ERP system, the order process moves quickly through the organization. This helps to get the orders to the customers faster and there is no in-basket time waiting time involved..
We provide consultancy of ERP implementation to YOUR business. ERP implementation is to integrate all departments and functions across a company onto a single computer system that can serve all those different departments' particular needs. ERP implementation brings together fragmented operations, often replacing multiplicity of legacy systems. By sharing common information across an integrated set of application modules, ERP implementation can speed up transactions that cross your business. ERP implementation solutions are effective at streamlining business processes that cut across the functional areas of your business.
- Ensures that end users are involved in firming up the business processes along with the user interfaces
- Enables to see visually what is going to be final solution even at the early stage of development minimizing the gap between expectations and the final output
- Provides a process based approach to implementation allowing prioritization of areas with the highest return
- Has a web based integrated delivery environment, allowing collaboration over multiple locations thereby optimizing knowledge, skills and costs wherever they may be around the world
- Leverages the highly automated and declarative nature of the development environment enabling rapid delivery of complex and personalized solutions
- Has structured, and automated methodologies for Blueprinting, Requirements specifications, Design, Construction, Testing, Deployment and Change management maximizing your time and effort and ensuring rapid delivery
- Enables continuous improvement of the solution during and beyond the go live stage, over the life cycle of usage of the applications